Although they may seem similar at first glance, not all clinical documentation and inventory management systems are created equal. VueTrack™ offers benefits that stand shoulders above the competition.
The VueTrack™ difference at a glance:
- VueTrack™ pays for itself several times over. We guarantee an ROI of more than 500% annually and the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Affordable all inclusive monthly subscription model with low start-up fees and no hidden costs.
- No new cabinets/shelving. No RFID tags to code or affix. No barcodes to print.
- Runs on any existing hospital PC and uses a standard barcode scanner (provided by VUEMED) to scan manufacturers’ barcodes right off product packages.
- Simple to set up and train staff. Easy to scale up.
- Powered by a massive and continuously updated database of clinical products and their barcodes, representing hundreds of manufacturers.
- Interface-ready and highly customizable to support all technology set-ups, with constant free upgrades.
- Available on multiple platforms (laptops/desktops, mobile scanning devices, iPad).
What VueTrack™ provides for our customers:
- Improved patient care: Switch out items that are about to expire and find recalled items quickly so that they aren’t inadvertently used in a procedure. Always have the right products on hand when they’re needed.
- Clinical quality: Analyze and cross-reference data on specific product utilization and correlate it with clinical outcomes. Maintain the highest accuracy of patients’ medical records and significantly enhance patient safety throughout the care continuum.
- Financial and risk management: Ensure accuracy of billing data with supporting details captured during each procedure. Secure accurate charge capture and prevent unintentional billing fraud.
- Control over clinical inventory: Track every product in real-time so that users always know what they have in stock and where it is. Set par levels based on actual usage. Eliminate stock-outs. Avoid consumption errors that cause both under- and over-billing.
- Cost-savings and supply chain optimization: Set lower par levels based on actual consumption and trim excess stock. Receive advance warning on items about to expire and negotiate better prices with vendors. Purchase optimal quantity and mix of clinical products. Gain confidence to increase bulk purchases or eliminate unnecessary product lines.
- Benefits for physicians: Track and analyze consumption by physician. Offer choice of products to physicians thanks to better control over par levels.
- Process and resource optimization: Ensure quick, efficient, and accurate data capture to maximize clinical staff productivity and enhance procedure documentation. Proactively manage supply cost and performance.
- Exceptional customer service: VUEMED prides itself on always being there for its customers 24/7. No excuses. No delays. Just solution-driven, reliable, and trustworthy.