VueSync™ is a Cloud-based master catalog and update service of hundreds of thousands of SKUs, with their associated Device Identifiers (DI) across multiple clinical service lines, that provides real-time, accurate item data. VueSync powers all of VUEMED’s solutions but is also available as a stand-alone offering.
Why use VueSync?
Without VueSync, hospitals experience time-consuming, manual, and inconsistent data entry, error-prone documentation from point of entry to point of care, burdensome redos and manual reconciliations, and distractions from patient care and higher-value tasks.
WITH VueSync, hospitals gain these key advantages:
- Continuously and automatically updated Cloud master catalog of >500,000 SKUs, with clean and reliable item definitions, that feeds directly into any clinical or ERP system.
- Mitigation of risk due to inaccurate or incomplete patient records; no more manual entries.
- Complete and accurate data capture for every item:
- Real-time documentation of supplies in one swift step
- UDI compliance with expiration and lot/serial number data
- Complete dataset for easy recall and expiration management
- Accurate billing that maximizes revenue capture
VueSync brings value to key hospital constituents by providing a wealth of benefits that start with access to quality data, including supply chain, clinical departments, and finance.
Most importantly, VueSync brings value to the patient by ensuring accurate EMR and billing, and improving patient care and safety through proactive recall and expiration management.